Job contents will involve working on Digital Manufacturing(DM) Software in the areas of Factory Floor/ Manufacturing Simulation, Robotic and Non-Robotic Work cell simulation, Human simulation and studies. Incumbent will be required to understand customer requirements, build Simulation Models and scenarios, perform what-if and other bottleneck studies. Job will also involve some amount of developing logic’s using high level computer languages like C, .Net, C#, Java, C++, Simple ++ etc. Incumbent will be required to closely interact with customers through personal meetings, telephone, emails and other digital means. Willingness to travel in India for short duration is a must.
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE:
A Degree in Mechanical/Mechatronics (or related) Engineering with Masters preferably in Industrial Engineering from reputed college.
1-3 years of experience in a large manufacturing / automotive/ company with a good understanding of manufacturing shop floor activities, machines, process and material handling systems. Those who have undergone rotational training in various departments will have an advantage.
- Good understanding of various Industrial Engineering concepts like Motion Study, Method Study, Layout Planning, Re-engineering , Capacity Planning, scheduling & production, planning and control.
- Exposure towards implementing Lean, Kaizen Process, TQM practices would be advantageous
- Knowledge on Machines and material handling equipment with applicable Kinematics & Dynamics
- Must have good analytical skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to make technical presentations
- Exposure to use of Computer Programming languages such as C or Java.
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in Plant / Assembly line layout design and improvements
- Knowledge of using any digital Manufacturing software such as Plant Simulate, Process Simulate, Delmia or any other.
- Exposure to use of PLC and PLC programming
- Experience in any CAD/CAM Software
Position requires high-energy professional with good judgment, strong communication & analytical capabilities.