Job contents will involve implementation of Teamcenter®. Incumbent will be required to understand customer requirements, develop and deliver solution presentation to prospects and customers. Should have a good understanding as to how engineering & manufacturing functions. Responsible for the planning, configuration/customization, documentation and implementation of Teamcenter Unifed, Manufacturing and Engineering, and other mechanical CAD, CAE, and Simulation tools. Incumbent will be required to closely interact with customers through personal meetings, telephone, emails and other digital means. Should be able to communicate the benefits and ROI realisable to stake holders. Willingness to travel in India for short duration is a must.
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE:
A Degree in Engineering with prior experience in PLM/PDM implementation
Overall experience of 4 – 6 years experience with relevant experience in Teamcenter Implementation for a large manufacturing / automotive/ company with a good understanding of engineering and manufacturing activities.
- Working Knowledge of Change Management, Manufacturing Bill of Material and Bill of Process Teamcenter, engineering, programming, manufacturing.
- Experience with PDM Engineering Process management; Experience with CAD Integrations
- Experience Designing and Implementing Customized Forms, Workflows and Item Types
- Experience with developing online and batch test plans for validation and quality control
- Knowledge on Machines and material handling equipment with applicable Kinematics & Dynamics
- Must have good analytical skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to make technical presentations
- Ability to work independently
Position requires high-energy professional with good judgment, strong communication & analytical capabilities.
CAREER PATH: Potential to form a team underneath, develop the team as a leader and grow the team size.
Position will require travel within country for customer meetings /pilots as and when required.Apply