An integrated, computer-based system comprising of simulation, three-dimensional (3D) visualization, Analytics and various collaborative tools to create product and manufacturing process definitions simultaneously.
Digital manufacturing systems helps manufacturing engineers to create the complete definition of a manufacturing process in a virtual environment, including:
- Assembly Lines
- Work Centers
- Facility Layout
Simulation of production processes can be performed, with the intent to re-use existing knowledge and optimize processes before products are manufactured. Digital manufacturing also allows feedback from actual production operations to be incorporated into the product design process, allowing companies to take advantage of shop floor realities during the planning stage.
Digital manufacturing & Simulation can help manufacturing companies improve productivity in both manufacturing planning and production processes.
- Enables product, process, plant and resource information to be associated, viewed and taken through change processes, with a consistent and comprehensive approach to production design.
- Allows part manufacturing processes to be optimized within a managed environment. Create flexible work instructions capable of displaying 2D/3D part information, along with the machining and tooling instructions.
- Performing simulation helps reduce commissioning costs by validating robotics and automation programs virtually.
- Create factory models faster and ensure that they are operating under optimal layout, material flow and throughput before production ramp-up.
- Support six-sigma and lean initiatives, by providing a graphical environment to analyze dimensional variation.
- Sharing quality data across your organization by generating complete, verifiable CAD-based machine inspection programs for coordinate measuring machines (CMMs) and numerical control (NC) machine tools.
- Execute production processes with real-time access to lifecycle data.
Tecnomatix – From Siemens PLM is a comprehensive portfolio of digital manufacturing solutions from Siemens PLM that help synchronizing Product Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering and Production.
- Factory CAD | Factory FLOW | Robcad | RobotExpert | Plant Simulation | Process Simulate | Jack | Click2Cast
- Footprint in the Digital Manufacturing & Simulation right from early 90’s, the period when the term ‘Digital Manufacturing’ was coined.
- Consulting support to help choose the right solution
- Resources with hands on experience to the Software
- Access to Domain expertise
- Implementation, Training & Handholding and Technical Support
- Your Single Point of Contact for all Digital Manufacturing needs